Tuesday, November 18, 2008

thanks giveing

thanks giveing is comeing up i am very happy
post comments to tell me what you are doing
for thanks giveing so start posting i will pay
you ...just joking BUT....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
if you don't!

6 comments:

Soph. said...

when do i get my money?

robbieniccum said...

You didn't even post what you are doing SOPHIA!!!!

Sam, I am going to wake up and shower and drink coffee and that is all I am pretty sure of....can I get my money???

Soph. said...

I'm going to be bossed around by my mommy.

now where's my money, fool?

Sam Niccum said...

NO MONEY

Sam Niccum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Niccum said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..RRRRR.RRR.RRRRRR.RR.RRRRRRRR.RRRRRRRRRRR.RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i Said what i need to say