Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm almost leaving

Awwww man I know I can take pictures. They still won't make me feel better about leaving Mollie. *SIGH* I feel like taking a thousand pictures and never letting go of them. Jodie took pictures of Me and Mollie. She said she would send me the pictures. Mollie and I made a bunch of things to give each other. I'm gonna miss Mollie a lot!!! ( Mollie is sitting behind Me and I'm about to hug her tight!!) Mollie is like my Sister when I'm with her. Four words to describe her:
1. Fun 2.Cool 3.Sister 4.Awesome!!! I don't want to leave her at all. My mom just said It's time to go. Me and Mollie were saying that if we got to do anything we would cut a sheet and turn it into wings and find a place to see each other. Don't make me leave. PLEASE! Let me stay all year and I'd love it. Make me not see Mollie for like 2 years and then only give me two days with her.
I've never done a post this long beacause I've never wanted somthingmore than this. And the topic is Mollie feels like my sister. And nothing can change that!!!!!!

2 comments:

robbieniccum said...

the cool thing with you both having blogs is...it's like being with each other every day. :) as long as you keep up with your blog. I started mine just to keep up with Mollie's mom!!! If Jodie would not have told me about it, I probably wouldnot have ever done it :) Funny how that happens. :)

robbieniccum said...

yeah.
I'm lucky she's even with me.