Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thinking...

So I legit have no clue what I'm going to write about, so be prepared for some randomness. 
Well, I'm in the front room sitting on the couch... Wondering if I should do my homework or not...
School's kinda strange. The classes seem short, but after I feel like they were super long... Bleh.
I wish I could write publicly like I do when I'm alone... I don't know of that's bad or good for reasons...
I'm so random.
Well...
I'm really hungry, and I really want chocolate. 
#girlprobs
Oh my gosh... Did I seriously just hashtag...? What has life done to me...
Okay, I've been having this strange feeling, like I'm by sad, but I feel empty, and like I'm supposed to be sad. It makes me feel bad and it really hurts.

Well, me, Mia, and Skylar had a photo shoot, and I guess I have to give full creds to Sky for this one... Anyways... I love this picture. Like... A lot.
Well, Imma go...
Maybe do some homework...
Jk no. Just... No.

No comments: